The recognition as an approved Travel Agent shall be granted by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi initially, for five years, based on the Inspection Report / Recommendations of a Committee comprising of concerned Regional Director and a member of TAAI.
There are two recognized certifications that will enhance your skills as a travel agent. These certifications are CTA (Certified Travel Associate) and CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor). You can apply for CTA designation with at least 12 months of experience in the retail travel industry.
What are the procedures for a travel agency to obtain recognition?
Conditions to be fulfilled
The application for recognition must be filed in the prescribed format, and a duplicate form must also be attached along with the documents. The agency must have a minimum capital of Rs. 3.00 lakh.
How do I register my tourism company?
How Do You Go About Registering The Company?
- Choose possible names for your company. …
- Apply online on with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Register online for a DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Gather your application materials.
- Complete e-Form 1A.
How can I join travel agency?
How to Become a Travel Agent in 2021
- Educate yourself. …
- Create a business plan. …
- Focus on a specialty. …
- Consider joining a host agency, consortium, or franchise association. …
- Develop and market your brand. …
- Become an ACTA or ASTA member. …
- Subscribe to Travel Market Report.
What are the documents required for travel agency?
List of enclosures reqested: Enclosed:
- Approval from Dept. of Tourism.
- IATA Approval Letter.
- Memorandum of articles.
- Shop Act License.
- Latest Financial Audited Documents.
- Membership Certificate of the National Association.
What are the documents required for a tourist transport in India?
Attested copies of valid permits issued by Road Transport Authority (RTA) / State Transport Authority (STA) for tourist vehicles and R.C.
Is India open for tourism?
New Delhi (CNN) — India opened its borders to fully vaccinated foreign tourists entering the country on commercial flights for the first time in nearly two years on Monday. … Travelers who are partially or not vaccinated will have to submit a sample for a Covid-19 test at the airport.
How do I become a member of TAAI?
Any firm or company having an established place of business in India and is a Travel Agent approved by the International Air Transport Association, (IATA) shall be eligible for membership as an Active Member of the Association provided an application is made and accepted by the Managing Committee.
Which states in India are open for tourism?
Go through the list and check some of the states which are now open for tourism.
- Rajasthan – The land of colors.
- Goa – Pearl of the Orient.
- Madhya Pradesh – The Heart of India.
- Uttarakhand – The Land of Gods.
- Himachal Pradesh – The State of Apples.
What is tourism license?
Tourism license for outbound tour operator
This type of license allows a company to organize outbound trips. This visa is helpful for businesses to work inside as well as outside the country in travel and tourism.
What are the new tourism schemes in India?
- Swadesh Darshan Scheme.
- PRASHAD Scheme.
- CBSP Scheme.
- Other Schemes.