How Long Does it Take to Get a UAE Work Permit? Upon the complete submission of documents, it usually takes about 5 working days for the Ministry to issue the work permit.
How long does it take to process employment visa in UAE?
Work visa. Although the UAE government does not state an advised time for processing a Dubai work visa, it suggests that it is often between two and seven working days for the entry permit. This will allow you to enter the country and live in the city for two months.
How do I know if my employment visa is under process in UAE?
Track visa application
- You can also check Dubai visa applications and validity on the website of General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai.
- Enquire about visa status, issuance, expiry and validity through the Amer website.
- Send a message or chat with Amer office.
Is it easy to get a work visa in UAE?
Most expats secure employment before they arrive in the UAE. This is the easiest way to obtain a residence visa and work permit. In general, UAE companies will complete all visa requirements for expats, including covering UAE visa fees.
How do I know if my employment visa is processed?
To check your visa status, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
How many types of employment visa are there in UAE?
Under the UAE Labour Law No. 8 of 1980, there are two types of employment contracts: limited term contract or (fixed-term) and unlimited term contract. The difference lies in the provisions for end of service gratuity and termination.