What should I talk about with foreigners?
Getting to Know You
- Age. If you could be the same age forever, what age would you choose? …
- Family. What do you think is the ideal family size? …
- Jobs. What do you like most about your job? …
- Education. What was your favorite subject in school? …
- Languages Spoken. …
- Living Situation (Where, with Whom, etc.) …
- Pets. …
How do you text a foreigner?
If the number you are texting has been written down starting with a “+” sign, the country code should be included already; the plus indicates that the number is already in an internationalized format. For example, (212) 555-1212 is internationalized as “+12125551212”.
How do you start a conversation?
How to start a conversation
- Ask for information.
- Pay a compliment.
- Comment on something pleasant.
- Introduce yourself.
- Offer help.
- Ask for help.
- Mention a shared experience.
- Ask for an opinion.
How do you start a text conversation with a stranger?
How to Start a Text Conversation with a Stranger (10+ Texts to…
- 1 Introduce yourself and remind them how you met.
- 2 Text a joke to break the ice.
- 3 Send a meme or GIF.
- 4 Ask them for an opinion or suggestion.
- 5 Ask if they have fun plans ahead.
- 6 Reference something the person likes.
What should I ask a foreigner?
100 things to ask a traveller
- What’s your favourite place so far?
- If you could swim with dolphins or go shark diving, which would you pick?
- What place is top of your bucket list?
- What can’t you travel without?
- Do you prefer solo travel or with someone else?
- Machu Picchu or Angkor Wat?
How do you make small talks?
How to Make Small Talk
- First, ask open-ended questions. Most people enjoy talking about themselves — not only are we are our favorite subjects, but it’s also easier to discuss yourself than something you know little about. …
- Second, practice active listening. …
- Third, put away your phone. …
- Fourth, show your enthusiasm.
How much does it cost to text internationally?
Standard text messaging charge of $0.20/message applies to messages sent and received in the Nationwide Rate and Coverage Area, except for International Text Messages, which cost $0.25/message sent and $0.20/message received, and which do not use messaging bundle allowances, unless you are on a MORE Everything plan …
What can I say instead of hey?
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
What’s a good convo starter on text?
The Best Text Conversation Starters
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What are your top three favorite things to talk about?
- Let’s play the question game: You ask me a question and then I will ask you a question.
- What four personality traits are the most important to you?
- What topic interests you the most?
How do I start a conversation with a girl?
Tips To Start A Conversation With A Girl On Text
- Send her a sweet good morning text. …
- Share a flirty message. …
- Talk about a future event. …
- Share something that she enjoys. …
- Request recommendations. …
- Ask stimulating questions. …
- Share random but interesting stuff. …
- Create suspense.