How can I check my family visit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
You can check the family visit visa status online on the MOFA, Saudi Arabia website with the visa application number.
Check family visit visa status
- Search for: Application submitted to MOFA.
- Enter the application number.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.
How can I check my family visit visa?
Scroll down and look for the “Query”. Select the “Application Submitted to MOFA“. Enter the below-mentioned informatios; Visit Visa Application Number.
How can I check my visit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
The steps are:
- Go to the MOFA website.
- Scroll down to reach the “Enquiry” section.
- In the box titled “searching for”, choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”
- Enter your application number.
- Enter your national identity number or residence number in the box titled “Record Number”.
How we can check visit visa status online?
How to Check Visa Status using the Passport Number?
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date in Saudi Arabia?
Check Saudi visit visa validity
Log in to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/ Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members Services. Select the “Extend Visit Visa” option. Click on the “proceed” button.
How do I check my Absher status?
Enquire about Requests and Visas
- Login to the e-visa platform.
- Select (Inquire About the Status of a Request).
- Select the type of request you want to inquire about from the list provided.
- Enter the number of the request and image code.
- Click on (inquire).
- After query: The results will be shown to you directly.
How can I check my Saudi visa by MOFA number?
Step 1: Go to the MOFA website and scroll down to the “Enquiry” section. Step 2: In the box titled “searching for,” select “an application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.” If your visa has already been issued, you can select “visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”
How can I check my Saudi E number?
FIRST GO TO THE WEBSITE LINK : CHECK E NUMBER OR MOFA NUMBER. NOW YOU CAN GET NEW WEB PAGE CHECK IMAGE BELOW. FILL IN THE BOXES PASSPORT NUMBER, NATIONALITY,VISA ISSUING AUTHORITY ,SELECT VISA TYPE (WORK VISA,UMRAH VISA,PERSONAL VISIT,WORKING VISIT ETC..) AND TYPE IMAGE CODE AND CLICK TO SEARCH BUTTON.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date?
To check your visit visa expiry date, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
How can I check if my visa is still valid?
Check visa validity (issuance and expiry dates)
For Dubai visas, contact Amer service on the toll free number 800 5111 if you are living in the UAE. If you are outside the UAE, call Amer on the toll free number +9714-313-9999.
How do I check my ICA approval status?
On the website, https://uaeentry.ica.gov.ae, all you need to do is enter your passport number, Emirates ID number, nationality and passport type to get the instant verification.
How can I download my visit visa copy in UAE?
Applicants just need to log on to www.evisa.gov.tr , provide the requested information, (after the application is approved) make online payment and download their e-Visa. The whole process takes no more than 10 minutes.