Visitors to Iran must obtain a visa from one of the Iranian diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries or countries eligible for a visa on arrival. All visitors must hold a passport valid for at least six months.
When Iran visa will open?
Iran Visa: FAQ. When Iran tourist visa will open? Iran agrees to reopen its borders to international travelers and tourists from October 23, 2021.
Do you need a visa to get into Iran?
Do I Need a Visa for Iran? Yes. US citizens must have a visa to travel to Iran. You will not be allowed to enter the country if you arrive without a valid visa, and some US citizens holding valid visas have still been denied entrance for no apparent reason.
How much is Iran visa fee?
Tourist Visa Fees to Iran:
|Processing Time:||Standard Visa to Iran 15 business day|
How do I become a citizen of Iran?
“Individuals can obtain Iranian nationality if they:
- Have reached the full age of 18.
- Have resided five years, whether continuously or intermittently, in Iran.
- Are not Draft Dodgers (Deserters of military service)
- Have not in any country been convicted of non – political major misdemeanours or felonies.
How can I get Iran visa?
How to get an Iranian tourist visa?
- Fill in the online visa application form.
- Pay 1stQuest’s service fee.
- Receive your authorization code within 2 business days.
- Collect your visa at an Iranian embassy/airport when you arrive in Iran.