Click on you Facebook Page Settings. Click on select Edit Page. Drag and drop the Virtual Tour tab to the position you want it showing in the menu. Congratulations!
How do I upload a Virtual Tour to Facebook?
How To. How can I upload my virtual tour to Facebook?
- Click on the profile of the tour you wish to share.
- Click on the tab “virtual tours” & click “iframe”
- On the next page, click “copy link” to paste it to Facebook, or click the “Facebook” logo to share direct to Facebook.
Are the virtual tours on Facebook free?
ALL OUR VIRTUAL TOURS ARE FREE! Within our Virtual Tours and Webinars you can learn about master pieces of the Art and History, visit beauties of the Ancient World with the aid of modern technologies, 360 Reconstructions, and live narration of Professional Archeologists and Licensed guides ONLY.
Where can I host a virtual tour?
Best 360° Virtual Tour Software Options for Real Estate in 2020
- Kuula. Price: Starting at $12 per month. …
- 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro. Price: $559 – One-time fee. …
- CloudPano. Price: Starting at $10 as a one-time payment. …
- Pano2VR. Price: $161 – One-time fee. …
- My360. Price: $45 per month. …
- Matterport. …
- Panoskin. …
How do I copy a virtual tour?
How to use the Copy Function?
- From the Virtual Tours’ listing locate the tour that you would like to duplicate and open it.
- In the Virtual Tour Options page click on the button “make a copy of this virtual tour”.
- A prompt window will open asking you to verify the process. …
- The process of duplicating the tour will start.
What is similar to Matterport?
Top 6 Matterport Competitors 2019
|Matterport Competitors||Best For|
|Zillow 3D Home Tour||(Best Overall) Agents wanting to create free 3D tours with smartphones.|
|VPiX||Realty professionals seeking to create branded virtual property tours for social media posts.|
How do online virtual tours work?
These tours usually include a guide on-site who’s able to provide participants with more information throughout the tour. Live virtual tours are usually organised by a third-party such as tour agencies or external vendors and showcase a wider area, such as neighbourhoods or popular tourist attractions.
How much do virtual museum tours cost?
The average cost for a Museum to receive a Virtual Tour, Museum Photography, or Aerial Photography is roughly $3000 per service.