What is the requirements for applying spouse visa in Japan?
Requirements and application process
- Completed application form.
- One photograph (4 cm long × 3 cm wide)
- Family register of the Japanese national, stating that they are married to you (issued within the past 3 months)
- Marriage certificate issued by an institution in your home country.
What are the formalities for spouse visa?
- Passport & travel history.
- Background documentation.
- Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate.
- Other proof of relationship.
- Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances.
- Completed application & consulate fees.
How can I bring my wife to Japan?
One of the following documents to prove your relationship:
- Family Register.
- Certificate of acceptance of registration of marriage.
- Marriage certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Any other document that can be accepted as meeting the requirements of the previous items.
How long is a spouse visa in Japan?
Spouse or Child of Japanese National visa
The validity of this visa, known as a ‘Spouse or Child of Japanese National’ visa, ranges from one year to three years, and can be renewed with Japan’s Ministry of Justice before it expires.
Can a spouse visa be denied in Japan?
“Income” is the point of visa examination for Japanese spouse, etc. … This means that if the marriage of the two is not financially stable, it will be a public burden such as receiving welfare, and you cannot live a marriage as an independent couple, you will not be able to accept a visa.
Can I work on a Japanese spouse visa?
A job offer in Japan is required to successfully apply for most types of working visas. Permanent residents of Japan and spouse visa holders (i.e. those married to a Japanese national or permanent resident of Japan) are allowed to engage in any paid activity regardless of the professional field.
What documents are needed for partner visa?
Sponsors Personal Documents
- Passport biodata page.
- Passport Photo x2.
- Full Birth Certificate.
- Evidence of employment during the past 2 years.
- Evidence that the sponsor is an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen.
- Australian Federal Police Clearance.
- Offshore Police Clearances (where relevant)
How long does spouse visa take?
Spouse Visa Processing Time
Visa processing usually takes around 3-5 months. If you are a permanent resident, you must wait for a visa to become available for your spouse, based on their priority date. This can vary depending on the spouse’s home country, but the typical time is around 24 months.
How much savings should I have for spouse visa?
To qualify for a spouse or partner visa by meeting the financial requirement on cash savings only, you need savings of at least £62,500. If you have less than £62,500 it may still be possible to use a combination of cash and income to meet the financial requirement, provided that the cash savings are over £16,000.
Can I bring my husband in Japan?
A Dependent Visa, also known as Spouse or Family Visa, is a type of visa that a foreigner, who lives to work or study in Japan, can apply for his legal spouse or a child, even if it is an adult, but as long as the child is unmarried, it is allowed. … The foreigner applies for a same-sex spouse.
Can my spouse work in Japan?
Residential statuses permitted to work in any type of industry or job: “Permanent Resident”, “Spouse or Child of Japanese National”, “Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident” and “Long term Resident”. Foreigners having one of the above residential status are completely free to engage in any type of activities in Japan.
How can I apply for spouse visa from Philippines to Japan?
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
- PHILIPPINE PASSPORT. …
- VISA APPLICATION FORM (※） …
- PHOTO. …
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE -ORIGINAL- …
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(if the applicant is married) -ORIGINAL- …
- EXPLANATION LETTER/REASON TO ENTER JAPAN (※） …
- FAMILY REGISTRATION(Koseki Tohon)