What are the documents required for family visa in Abu Dhabi?
Q2: How can I get a family visa in the UAE?
- Passport copy with a valid visa page (colored)
- Dependants’/family members’ passport copies (colored)
- Dependants’ photographs (with white backgrounds)
- Original & attested marriage certificate.
- Original & attested birth certificates.
What are the documents required for family visa?
What are the documents required for a family visa?
- Original or photocopy passport /visa of sponsor.
- Original emirates id of sponsor.
- 1 picture white background from the applicant.
- Original or photocopy passport of applicant.
- Salary certificate (if free zone company)
How do I renew my childs visa in Abu Dhabi?
The documents required for renewing visa of Child
- Valid Original Passports of child.
- Valid Original Passport of sponsor with visa page.
- Original Labour Card or ID (if government/semi-government or Free Zone Staff)
- One Recent photograph (passport size with white background) of child.
Do I need ejari for visa renewal?
An individual must have a Ejari tenancy contract in his name in order to avail visas for his family. Further, in the event your employer provides you accommodation as part of your remuneration you could sponsor visa for your family.
Is tenancy contract required for family visa in Abu Dhabi?
Foreign nationals sponsoring dependents in Abu Dhabi must now submit a tenancy agreement registered in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (Tawtheeq) in order to obtain approval for the residency permit applications for their family members.
Is Abu Dhabi issuing family visa?
In Abu Dhabi, a woman can sponsor her husband and children if she holds a residence permit stating that she is an engineer, teacher, doctor, nurse or any other profession related to the medical sector and if her monthly salary is not less than AED 10,000 or AED 8,000 plus accommodation.
What is the cost of family visa?
Cost of Dubai family visa – Price List
|2 years visa||Applicant out of Dubai||4022 AED|
|3 years visa||Applicant is in Dubai||3750 AED|
|Applicant out of Dubai||2450 AED|
How can I hold my family visa?
You can either hold your dependents’ visa or cancel and apply for a new visa. to hold your family visa is subject to special approval from the senior officer at the immigration office depends on your new designation and salary in the job offer letter and to meet the requirements.