“Being a travel agent gives us the opportunity to travel and see the world. There is no better time to do that than while you’re young. One of my favorite things about being a travel agent is that I get to live vicariously through my clients in hearing about their adventures all over the world!
Why are you interested in being a travel agent?
You get to help people create some of the happiest memories of their entire lives. Becoming a travel agent means you get to spend most of your days being a part of happy experiences. So many people are miserable at work each day. For this reason, alone, you should definitely become a travel agent.
Why are you passionate about a career in travel?
2. A world of opportunity. As well as an industry you can be passionate about, the travel industry is extremely vast with many different job opportunities. … Working for a large company like Flight Centre Travel Group also makes it easier to move up in the ranks and take steps to further your career.
Why do you want this job?
‘This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’ ‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’ ‘I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’
Why are you interested in this job?
Example: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially.
What skills do you need to be a travel agent?
Travel Agent Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
How do you answer why should I hire you?
How to Answer Why Should We Hire You
- Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results. …
- Highlight that you’ll fit in and be a great addition to the team. …
- Describe how hiring you will make their life easier and help them achieve more.
Why should we hire you answer example?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
How do you answer what excites you about this role?
It’s not enough to simply say “I’m a great fit for the role”. Instead, your answer needs to touch on your relevant abilities, skills and experiences as well as demonstrate your interest in the company. It’s an opportunity to show why you’re ideal for the job and why you’re excited about it.