China Talent visa (R Visa) is issued to those who are high-level qualified talents or whose skills are urgently needed by China. A Chinese government issued Confirmation Letter for High Level Foreign Talents is required. R visa is usually issued for multiple entry and valid for 5-10 years.
What is an R Visa in China?
An R Visa, i.e. talent visa, one of various Chinese visas, is specially designed for high level foreign talented personnel in short supply and who are needed for Chinese social and economic development.
How do I get an S visa for China?
China Private Visit Visa (S Visa) Requirements & Documents
- Passport. …
- Application Form. …
- Invitation Letter from the Foreigner Who Works or Studies in China. …
- The Inviter’s Passport and Chinese Residence Permit. …
- Kinship Certification between the Inviter and Invitee.
Is China issuing dependent visas?
The dependant visa is issued to immediate family members of Chinese citizens, foreigners with Chinese permanent residence (Q-visa), or foreigners who work and study in China (S-visa).
Can foreigners stay in China?
Chinese visas fall into four types: diplomatic visa, courtesy visa, service visa and ordinary visa. Ordinary visas are further divided into the following categories: 1) A Tourist Visa (L Visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for a short stay for tourism, family visit or other personal affairs.
What is S2 visa in China?
S2 visa is issued to those who intend to visit their family members who are foreigners working or studying in China, or to those who intend to go to China for other private matters. The intended duration of stay in China is no more than 180 days.
How do you write a PU letter?
How to Apply for a PU Letter
- Companies need to contact the district foreign affairs officer, submit the application materials, and wait for approval.
- After the PU letter is issued, the company should send it to the foreign applicant. (
How do I get a 10 year Chinese visa?
How to Apply
- Download the visa application form and fill it in. One thing to note: when you fill out your visa application, just tick the box that shows “10-Year Visa”. …
- Submit your documents (listed below).
- Pay the visa application fee and collect your visa. Read more information about how to apply for a China visa.
What is an S1 visa?
Introduction. S1 visa is issued to those who intend to go to China to visit the foreigners working or studying in China to whom they are spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law, or to those who intend to go to China for other private affairs.
How do I get a Chinese visa for 2021?
Please fill out your visa application form (https://www.visaforchina.org) online in advance, make a reservation, and submit your application at the scheduled time.
How do I get a Chinese family visa?
Family Visit Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport.
- Photograph(s) …
- Letter of Invitation. …
- Proof of State Residency. …
- PU Letter. …
- China Visa Service Center Order Form. …
- Visa Application Form. …
- Health Declaration.
Is it hard for Chinese to get American visa?
Myth: The U.S. embassy and consulates in China refuse the majority of visa applications submitted by Chinese citizens. Fact: Our consular sections in China issue visas to the vast majority of Chinese nationals who apply for visas to the United States. … Is harder to qualify for than the old visas.
Is my 10-year Chinese visa still valid?
To be clear, regardless of visa type, all 10-year validity visas are still suspended and cannot be used to enter China. For people with expired residence permit, you are now eligible to apply […] You will need to apply for a new/temporary China visa in order to enter China during the COVID 19 pandemic.