Which country has longest tourist visa?
6 Month Tourist Visas:
Here’s a weird one! In Svalbard, Norway, you can live and work there indefinitely, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from – no visa is required. Note that it’s not cheap, it’s best if you have a job online, and there’s no sun for half of the year!
What countries can you visit for 6 months?
Luckily, we have found six intriguing countries that have graciously flung their doors wide open to visitors for a full 180 days, visa-free.
- Barbados. …
- Canada. …
- Dominica. …
- Lesotho. …
- Mexico. …
Which countries can you stay longer than 90 days?
Most non-Schengen countries such as Ukraine, Moldova, Croatia, Ireland, and some Balkan countries allow you to stay for up to 60 or 90 days. Albania even lets American’s stay up to a year!
Which countries give tourist visa easily?
E-Visa for Indians : Countries That Offer Easy Visa for Indians
- Singapore. A beautiful concrete jungle, Singapore is amongst the most expensive cities in the world, yet the easiest to travel to for Indians. …
- Vietnam. …
- Turkey. …
- Sri Lanka. …
- Cambodia. …
- Oman. …
- Myanmar. …
What country can I stay in the longest?
7 Countries Granting the Longest Visas to Americans
- Marshall Islands (Indefinite) Stefan Lins/Flickr. …
- Micronesia (Indefinite) Matt Kieffer/Flickr. …
- Svalbard, Norway (Indefinite) Rob Oo/Flickr. …
- Albania (One Year) Artur Malinowski/Flickr. …
- Georgia (One Year) Maria Savenko/Flickr. …
- Palau (One Year) …
- The Bahamas (240 days)
Where can I stay longest without a visa?
No Visa Required
- Length of Stay: Indefinite. Equatorial Guinea.
- Length of Stay: 1 Year. Albania.
- Length of Stay: 240 Days. Bahamas.
- Length of Stay: 183 Days. Peru.
- Length of Stay: 180 Days. Antigua & Barbuda (proof of funds & return/onward ticket required)
- Length of Stay: 120 Days. Andorra.
Which country is the easiest to get visa?
Easiest Countries to Get a Work Visa
- New Zealand.
- South Korea.
- The Czech Republic.
What is the easiest country to visit?
Seychelles. Consisting of 115 islands dotted around the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is the easiest country you will ever be able to get into. The Seychelles has long been a dream destination for honeymooners and those interested in ecotourism.
What is the longest visa for USA?
It is also called the maximum stay. One of the most popular tourist visas is the US B1/B2 visa, which allows for a maximum stay of 1 year. Ultimately, however, the amount of time you can spend in the US is at the discretion of the consular officer who interviews you at the US embassy.
How can I stay in Spain for 6 months?
You can stay in Spain for a maximum of 183 days per year (6 months) in order to not become a resident. If you spend an extra day (184 days and onwards), you will be regarded as a resident, hence paying resident taxes in the country. This is a really important question, and different from the prior one.
Can I stay in Europe for 6 months?
According to the Schengen rules, one can obtain a short-stay visa for Europe for a maximum of three months within a six-month period. … It is very hard, but if you have a strong reason in which you base your application then you have quite a chance to get that visa extension.
What is the 90 180-day rule?
The 90/180-day rule refers to not spending more than ’90 days in any 180-day period’ in the Schengen area. This concerns those people entering the area as visitors from third countries whose nationals are exempt from visitor visas (nationals of certain countries may not even visit France without a visa).
Which country gives free citizenship?
The easiest places in the world to get citizenship or residency, from Thailand to St. Lucia
|Country||Visa-free destinations||Minimum capital requirement ($)|
|Antigua and Barbuda||140||100,000|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||141||150,000|
Which European country gives permanent residency easily?
Portugal. Portugal is one of the easiest countries to move to if you have enough money. Its Golden Visa scheme allows you to apply for permanent residency after five years.
Which is the cheapest country to visit?
Cheap countries to travel
- Cheap countries in and near Europe: Baltic States, Romania, Georgia, Albania, Bosnia, Turkey, Armenia.
- Cheap countries in Asia: Vietnam, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Philippines.
- Cheap countries in the Americas: Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, Argentina, Cuba, Bolivia.