How can I check my re entry visa in Saudi Arabia?
How to Check the Validity of an Exit/Re-Entry Visa in the KSA?
- Log into your Absher account with your username and password.
- Click on “Inquiries” under the “My Services” tab on the main window.
- Click on “Passport” on the next window and then click on “Exit/Re-entry” visa status.
How do I check my exit re entry status?
Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check. Select English from the top menu. Select “Iqama Number” and enter your ten-digit resident permit number. Then select “Date-of-Birth” and enter it.
How long does it take to get a re entry visa in Saudi Arabia?
The employer will have a period of 10 days to approve or reject the request. If the employer approves the visa, the employee will have 5 days to issue the exit re-entry visa. If the employer rejects the visa, the MOL will review the objection and make the decision on it within 10 days from the initial request.
How can check Khurooj in Saudi Arabia?
Check Final Exit Visa Status on MOI
- Open Official Website of Ministry of Interior www.moi.gov.sa.
- Click on E Services Tab and than go to Public Query of Exit Re Entry Visa Status.
- After that you will be redirected to page complete the fields with your Iqama number, Sponsor ID, picture code.
How can I check my Saudi exit reentry visa online?
To do this:
- Log into your Absher account.
- Go to “My Services” and click on “Inquiries”
- Click on “Passport” in the next window and then click on “Exit/Entry Visa Status”
- Enter the following details in the new window: Sponsor ID. Iqama number. Visa number or passport number. Image code.
- Click on “View”
How can I check my Saudi exit visa status?
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
In order to check the final exit visa status without an Absher account; Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx. Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued. Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number.
How do I print my exit re entry visa for myself?
Click on the “Print Visa” button. Finally, the exit re-entry visa of the selected dependent will appear on your screen and you can take a print of it now.
Print exit re-entry visa for Dependents
- Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members.
- Select “Visa Services” from the given options.
- Click on the “Next” button.
How do I pay exit re entry SABB bank?
Here’s how to pay the exit re-entry visa fee at an ATM of SNB AlAhli bank.
- Choose your preferred language: English or Arabic.
- Enter the ATM PIN.
- Go to “Main Menu”
- Choose “SADAD and Utility Payment“.
- Select the option “SADAD“
- Choose “MOI“
- Select “Alien Control“
- Choose “Exit Re Entry Single” or “Exit Re Entry Multiple”.
How do I extend exit re entry visa outside in Saudi Arabia?
For employees, a letter signed and stamped by the sponsor addressed to the Saudi Consulate abroad requesting them to extend the single/multiple re-entry visa. 5. For dependents , the Exit & Re-entry Visa Extension Form to be filled in Arabic through the Ministry of foreign affairs’ website (www.mofa.gov.sa).
How can I check exit re-entry without Absher?
Check Exit Re-Entry Visa status Online using Muqeem and without Absher
- Visit Muqeem.sa Site.
- Change Language in English.
- Enter your Iqama number or Visa number by selecting the appropriate option for you.
- Choose one of Visa Number, Passport Number, Name, Date of Birth, Iqama Expiry Date or Visa Expiry Date.
How can I extend my re-entry visa in Saudi Arabia through Absher?
Steps to complete the service
- Login to Absher platform.
- Select (Passport Services) from the list of e-services.
- (Choose the service (Visit Visa Extension.
- Enter the required information and attachments.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit your application.
How many days we can stay in Saudi Arabia after final exit?
How long can you stay in Saudi Arabia after stamping your final exit visa? The validity of the final exit visa is 60 days from the date it is issued.