To fill your online application and make a visa payment, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz) Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
How can I pay family visa fee in Saudi Arabia?
On the next screen, select the following settings;
- Biller: Labor Importation.
- Service: Family Visa.
- Select Unregistered.
- Employer ID: Iqama Number of the applicant.
- Number of Visas: 1 Visa for 1 Familly.
- Click on “Request Payment Fee”.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to pay the fee.
How can I pay my visit visa fee online in Saudi Arabia?
In order to pay visit visa extension fee through NCB Bank; Download NCB Bank mobile application. Log in to your account.
After this, select the following settings;
- SADAD Payments and Refunds.
- Biller: Alien Control.
- Service: Extend Visitor Visa.
- Border Number: Enter the Border number.
How much is family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?
Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
Is Family visa Open in KSA?
Two visit visa options are available; Single entry or Multiple entry. The first is for up to 30 days ONLY and is not renewable. … The Saudi visa application system was recently upgraded and streamlined. This means that all visas including the Family Visit Visa are now processed online, from start to finish.
How can I renew my family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?
How to extend family visit visa in Saudi Arabia? 2021
- Family visit visa extension rules.
- Step 1: Get the Insurance.
- Step 2: Pay the Visit Visa extension fee.
- Step 3: Extend family visit visa through Absher.
- Extend a family visit visa after 270 days.
- Extend family visit visa through Istiqdam.
- Error Messages.
How much is Saudi dependent fee?
Calculation of Dependent Fee
July 2018 to June 2019: SR 200 per month. July 2019 to June 2020: SR 300 per month. July 2020 to June 2021: SR 400 per month. Dependent fee after June 2021: SR 400 per month.
How do I pay my visa fee online?
The most convenient payment method for your nonimmigrant visa application (NIV) fee is online with a debit card.
- Once you log into your profile and while on the payment screen, you can select to pay using a debit card.
- After you pay the visa application fee, print your receipt for your records.
How do I pay my visa extension fee online?
Once you logged in, Go to SADAD, then ‘MOI SERVICES’, then ‘ALIEN CONTROL’ or “EXPATRIATES SERVICES” or “EXPATRIATE AFFAIRS”. 4. Click on ‘Pay and Confirm’, Now you completed the payment procedure for extending visitor visa, Once you finished this you need to continue the procedure in MOI Absher account.
How can I extend my family visit visa through Absher?
Steps to complete the service
- Login to Absher platform.
- Select (Passport Services) from the list of e-services.
- (Choose the service (Visit Visa Extension.
- Enter the required information and attachments.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit your application.
How do I pay my family visa through sadad?
SADAD PAYMENT THROUGH BANK ALBILAD SAUDI :
- Go to official website of Bank, Login into net banking by entering your online bank account credentials. …
- Once you successfully logged into net banking, Look for “SADAD” payments, Once you clicked on that you will see few options including “MOI SERVICES”.
How can I extend my family visit visa?
PROCEDURE TO EXTEND FAMILY VISIT VISA ONLINE THROUGH ABSHER
- Login to your Absher account, Verify your mobile, Then Go to ‘eServices’ from top and then ‘Passports’ from left menu, then click on ‘Extend Visit Visa’.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ in next page, Then click on “Extend Visa” of the visitor you want to extend.
How can I check my family visit visa?
You can check the family visit visa status online on the MOFA, Saudi Arabia website with the visa application number.
Check family visit visa status
- Search for: Application submitted to MOFA.
- Enter the application number.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.
Is Saudi visit visa open now?
Saudi Arabia has opened its doors to visitors from all over the world with its evisa program since September, 2019. Visitors can acquire a multiple-entry visa valid for a year that will allow them to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
Is Saudi visiting visa 2021 Open?
With the Covid-19 situation coming under control in several countries across the globe, governments are lifting the travel ban for tourists. Recently, Saudi Arabia’s Tourism Ministry announced that they will reopen their borders starting August 1, 2021, only for fully vaccinated tourists.
Can I bring my brother on visit visa in Saudi Arabia?
A family Visit Visa or Mofa Family Visit Visa can be issued to an immediate family member of the legal residents or citizens of KSA. This is specifically meant for family members to be able to visit KSA and stay or spend time with their family.