They are: 1) Physical environment, which are related to physical facilities and surroundings; 2) Human interaction environment, which are primarily interactions between tourists and service providers; 3) Individual characteristics, which involve personality type and sensitivity to the environment, influence how …
What are the factors of tourism?
Tourism Management – Factors Affecting
- Environment at Destination. Tourism is in its best form when the destination boasts of conducive climate. …
- Economy of the Country. …
- Historical or Cultural Importance of Destination. …
- Research Importance of Destination. …
- Religious Importance of Destination. …
What are the 3 main categories that make up most types of tourism?
There are three basic forms of tourism: domestic tourism, inbound tourism, and outbound tourism.
What are 6 general categories of tourism?
Some most important forms of tourism are following as:
- Adventure Tourism.
- Atomic Tourism.
- Bicycle Tours.
- Beach Tourism.
- Cultural Tourism.
- Industrial Tourism.
What is tourism category?
Tourism is the act of travel for recreational, leisure or business purposes, and also refers to the provision of services in support of this act. …
What are the 5 factors to consider for effective tourism planning?
 identified five factors of a stakeholder’s understanding of sustainable tourism development: (1) natural resources; (2) planning; (3) economic concerns; (4) educational needs; and (5) awareness of tourism.
What are the factors affecting tourism class 12?
Factors affecting tourism are:
- Climate: People migrate from colder regions to warm regions for beach holidays. …
- Landscape: Many people like to spend their holidays on mountains, near lakes, rivers and sea coasts.
- History and Art: Places which have a long and an attractive history are frequented by travelers.
What are the 4 types of tourism?
Broadly speaking, there are four major types of tourism namely: (i) international tourism, (ii) domestic tourism, (iii) long distance tourism, and (v) short distance tourism.
What are the 3 types of tourism?
Forms of tourism: There are three basic forms of tourism: domestic tourism, inbound tourism, and outbound tourism. These can be combined in various ways to derive the following additional forms of tourism: internal tourism, national tourism and international tourism.
What are the five types of tourism?
Types of tourism:
- Recreational tourism: Tourism is an often activity for recreational purpose. …
- Environmental tourism: …
- Historical tourism: …
- Ethnic tourism: …
- Cultural tourism: …
- Adventure tourism: …
- Health tourism: …
- Religious tourism:
What are the types of tourism in the Philippines?
- 5.1 Beaching and diving.
- 5.2 Hiking.
- 5.3 Research and education.
- 5.4 Arts and crafts tourism.
- 5.5 Pilgrimage.
- 5.6 Festivals.
- 5.7 Wellness tourism.