Visit www.absher.sa and login with your username and password. Then click on “Dashboard”, scroll down to the end and click on “More Detail” of “Visit Visas” section. You will be able to see your visit visa details including your Visa Number, Border Number, Date of Entry and the Visit Visa Expiry Date.
How can I know my family visit visa issued or not?
You can check the family visit visa status online on the MOFA, Saudi Arabia website with the visa application number.
Check family visit visa status
- Search for: Application submitted to MOFA.
- Enter the application number.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.
How can I check my visit visa date in Saudi Arabia?
The steps are:
- Go to the MOFA website.
- Scroll down to reach the “Enquiry” section.
- In the box titled “searching for”, choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”
- Enter your application number.
- Enter your national identity number or residence number in the box titled “Record Number”.
How can I check my family visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia?
Enquire about Visa Validity
- Login to (Absher) Portal.
- Select (Residents) from the main menu.
- Select Visa services from the List of e-services.
- Enter the required information, including residence permit number, employer ID number, visual code, visa number and passport number.
- The system displays visa information.
How can I check my visa period?
How to check Visa status using the Passport Number?
- Visit the official website for visa of the country you are visiting.
- Find the option to track the status of visa applications.
- Enter Passport Number/ Acknowledgement Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter captcha code and then click on submit.
- The status of Visa will be displayed.
How can I check my Saudi visa status online?
To do this:
- Log into your Absher account.
- Go to “My Services” and click on “Inquiries”
- Click on “Passport” in the next window and then click on “Exit/Entry Visa Status”
- Enter the following details in the new window: Sponsor ID. Iqama number. Visa number or passport number. Image code.
- Click on “View”
How can I check my Saudi visa by MOFA number?
Step 1: Go to the MOFA website and scroll down to the “Enquiry” section. Step 2: In the box titled “searching for,” select “an application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.” If your visa has already been issued, you can select “visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”
How can I check my visit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
In this article, we have explained the procedure to extend the family visit visa in Saudi Arabia; through Absher. after 270 days or more. through Istiqdam.
Check the Status of Extension Request
- Click on the “General Services“.
- Select “Passports“.
- Click on the “Tawasul” service.
- Select “Inquire for Requests“.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date online?
By Web Report
- Here’s a step by step guide to track the visa validity using your passport:
- Step 1: Visit this link – https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Passport Information’ radio button.
- Step 3: Select either ‘residency’ or ‘visa’.
How do I know my i-94 expiry date?
I-94 Expiration Dates The electronic I-94 has three dates printed on the form. The first date in the top right-hand corner is the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) form expiration date. All government forms include OMB dates.
How long does visa last?
No more than a year at first, usually six months. You can apply for extensions of stay in six-month increments if your reasons are consistent with the terms and conditions of your original status.